You know, it’s funny. I was waiting for the “perfect” time to write the “perfect” blog on what I appreciate or feel grateful for which I’d long promised in my previous post before going on a long trip overseas. I realized that I had set up this expectation that I needed to be in a vibrationally higher place than I am now.
And just having that awareness, is such a gift, I do already feel more connected and aligned to my soul than I was like a minute ago. And for that, I’m so, so grateful. It’s like a highlight of my day already, setting in motion a more peaceful day forward for me, already, just like that. I love how easy it is to create a momentum of peace by just being aware of where we are, as we are – no need to reach my mind’s idea of “perfect”. I’m ok as I am… and so are you.
So, from here, let me continue with what else I’m appreciating or feeling gratitude for…
- I love how we won tennis racquets from a Raffle for Kids with Autism.
- I appreciate the open, vulnerable and wise sharing from a spiritual family member. I love how she showed from her own example, of getting over a feeling of “not-enoughness” through the practice of Acceptance and Compassion. (You know who you are!)
- I appreciate and love my husband’s preparation of breakfast for us. Wholesome, delicious, and best of all – I feel his love, I can almost cry from feeling the beauty of his heart.
- I’m happy to be able to access a community of wise, open, old souls like myself, where even though we haven’t met, it’s like we already know each other, by heart. And we can support each other, by simply sharing, and have fun while at it.
- I appreciate my own strength, for going ahead to sit down and write out this post – not caring about whether it is good, bad, right, or wrong. I’m happy to write as-is, without trying to make something sound nicer than it is. Just me expressing how I really feel.
- If you’re reading this, I want to say I appreciate you for being here.
Namaste. Wishing all of us a beautiful day, as I give intent for myself to look out for even more things to feel wonderful about 🙂