So it’s International Happiness Day tomorrow. It marks the 4th such annual celebration, founded by the UN.
Did you know such a day ever existed in the first place? I didn’t.
I was just sharing with my husband as we were out in the car, how I wanted to celebrate it. I said I simply want to share with you and express what I’m happy about today. For the more we focus on what makes us feel good, that vibe will grow and have a chance at rippling out into the world and possibly touch someone else’s life. But I’m getting ahead of myself. I just like to journal what makes me feel good. Because it makes me feel even good-er.
So here goes, I’m just gonna let the thoughts flow:
- I love the blue skies and bright sun shining today.
- I love the feeling of the sun’s warmth touching my clothes and seeping into my skin. It makes my body tingle and feel even more alive!
- I love how my body is tingling now just by focusing on the thought of the sun’s warm energy even though I’m indoors
- I love how the power of a focused thought can make me feel more energized in seconds – it took only a few secs to write the previous statements and amplify the goodness of warmth that I feel even though it’s still winter now
- I love how my husband loves me. So so much.
- And I love him so so much.
- I love that my husband offers to make me a delicious smoothie every day.
- Yum to banana-stawberry smoothies. Simple, delicious and easy to make!
- Especially with our good ol’ Vitamix blender!
- I’m happy that there’s such a thing as International Happiness Day that was created. Thank you UN Founder!
- I’m happy that Canada is 6th in the Happiest Countries List. It’s the only American country that made it to the Top 10 this year.
- I’m grateful to be living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- I’m happy to have met such wonderful people in Toronto, and have made wonderful friends.
- I’m happy to have met incredibly wonderful people from outside of Canada from the comfort of my own home!
- I’m honored to be working with such beautiful hearts and minds across the world.
- I love how we can connect with each other through the phone, Skype and such.
- I love how we can feel each other’s hearts through the phone, Skype and such.
- I love how mankind is using technology to bring people closer.
- I love the fact that I’m alive in this era of positive shift and change where so many people are questioning and discovering their unique gifts of being human.
- I love how with just the intent to change, we can change our lives.
- I love how I have been able to change my own life, with greater and greater ease.
- I love speaking my mind in the form of this blog.
- I love how far I have come in terms of expressing my thoughts openly.
- I’m grateful for all the support that people who have believed in me, and giving their time to me in the most needed time
- I’m happy to be in a position to give back the same to others now
- I’m happy that it takes just a few minutes of focusing on what makes me happy, to feel even more at peace.
- There’s simply no end to feeling at peace, how wonderful wonderful wonderful.
Thank you for listening to my happiness! Blessings to your creation of your Happy Day!