Any of this sounds like You?
- You work hard at giving and supporting others and you find yourself sacrificing your own happiness for the greater good of everyone else. You are exhausted and wonder, “How can I balance the needs of others with the needs of my own and yet not feel guilty about nurturing me?”
- Deep down, you love humanity and all of nature, and can’t stand seeing disconnection between people, or between people and nature. You really want to do something about the disconnection but then you can’t help but feel stuck with a dilemma — “How can I bring more peace to the world when I’m not really at peace within myself.”
- You may be intuitive, or just seem to “know” things. You’ve asked “Who am I beyond this physical body I see in the mirror?” Except now, this question is burning so strong causing your heart to ache, and it’s not something that your friends or family may understand.
- You so want to touch and be your Soul-Self, and steer your life towards that infinite space you know lives dormantly within you, instead of always giving in to default patterns of thoughts and behaviors that no longer serve you.
- You have begun searching within yourself and had some A-Ha moments. You might have been attracted to books, youtubes that go into things like yoga (sensing that it’s not about forcing the body to do origami), meditation, self-discovery, ancient wisdom, metaphysics, spiritual healing. Now you wish you have a way to accelerate the inner growth process gently without going through the “No pain, no gain” paradigm.
- You may even look like you “have it all”, and while you enjoy physical comforts, nothing is more satisfying than knowing and strengthening the connection with the innermost part of you that has the huge capacity to Love and come to a real sense of peace. It is that part of you that leads to more authentic connections with others. And you want more of that.
Dear kindred spirit, let me assure you, you’re not alone. In fact, if you’d resonated with the above, you have come a long way and are likely ready for a leap in rekindling your connection with the Inner You, the one you locked away so long ago. I have been there in the same shoes in the past and I know how frustrating it feels.
Don’t worry, sister / brother soul… here’s something that can help you.
Your next step
Give yourself a little time and download the Lift-Off Guide to Unlock Your Source of Inner Peace in 3-Steps that was created to jumpstart your self-transformation WITH peace in the process – the way you’ve always known was meant to be – so you can start experiencing more authentic joy in your daily life, just as you are.
Stay open and enjoy!